Code Black Coffee started 10 ish years ago with one goal in mind, to produce the best.
It’s hard to believe its been 10+ years since we started roasting up a storm. From an empty Brunswick warehouse, to now supplying hundreds of cafes across Australia, and internationally in Asia and the Middle East, we’re proud to say that through it all, we’ve stayed true to our core mission to deliver the best coffee, food and experience, and will continue to, relentlessly.
In our 10 ish years Code Black has:
- Seen 4 of our Roastery team become internationally recognised Q Graders - the wine sommelier equivalent to the Coffee industry
- Welcomed 12 babies into the CB family
- Expanded to 3 warehouses, had 3 renovations and used 334 litres of black paint
- Been asked 10,120 times how the Ex-Wife blend got its name: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0W8Zv27D-k
- Had 137 iterations of logos and icons, to have now landed on a fave
We’ve always been a fan of the unconventional so it’s fitting to celebrate and mark 10 years PLUS of CBC. We're proud of what we've accomplished so far ‘from 2012’, but we're even more excited for the ‘onwards’.
Thank you to each and every one of you who’s been on the ride with us. We could not have done it without you.
Here's to another 10+ years of extraordinary coffee and unyielding commitment to customer satisfaction.
Celebrate with us by cracking open some bags from the top shelf. We’ve put a little something together for you to join us at home. Grab our limited release 10+ Years of Code Black Coffee Single Origins 3 Pack for $49.