Aeropress Brewing Guide
How to Make AeroPress Coffee
WATER 180ml at 93 - 96° (Just off the boil)
1. Start with the Aeropress upside down (inverted).
2. Bring filtered water to a boil and let it sit until it cools to temperature range, (approx. 1min).
3. Rinse filter to wash out any paper flavour after placing it in the round lid and set aside. Preheat Aeropress with hot water at the same time.
4. Add ground coffee to the Aeropress chamber. Your grind size should be medium to medium fine (similar to sand or slightly finer). Place on scales and tare.
5. Start the timer and add 180ml of water, filling to the top of the Aeropress, gently stir. Attach the lid and let it brew for 1:45 minutes.
6. Place cup / jug upside down over the top of the Aeropress and carefully flip over so the cup is on the bottom and the Aeropress is sitting on top. *BE CAREFUL*
7. Slowly press out into your jug / cup and serve.
Brew time 2 - 3 minutes
VIDEO TUTORIAL ON AEROPRESS BREW GUIDE :
What is an Aeropress?
Fast and convenient, the AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker makes one of the best cups of coffee you'll ever taste. This innovative uses the ideal water temperature and gentle air pressure brewing to produce coffee and espresso that has rich flavour with lower acidity and without bitterness. An Aeropress makes 1 to 4 cups of coffee or espresso (enough for 1 or 2 mugs), features a micro filtered for grit free coffee, and takes just 1 minute to make coffee (actual press time takes only 20 seconds).
Espresso Brew Guide
Stovetop Brew Guide
V60 Brew Guide
Plunger / French Press Brew Guide