V60 POUR OVER BREW GUIDE
WATER 250ml at 93 - 96° (Just off the boil)
1. Place the paper filter into the cone and rinse with hot water to wash out any paper flavour. This will also pre-heat the cone.
2. Place V60 and cup/server on scales.
3. Bring filtered water to a boil and let it sit until it reaches temperature range.
4. Add ground coffee to the cone and settle for an even coffee bed. Your grind should be a Medium grind size (similar to sand). Tare scales.
5. Pour in enough water to just cover coffee grinds, (approx. 50g). Start timer.
6. Wait 30 seconds and add another 100g of water in a circular motion. Once half the water has almost drained through (approx. 15-20 seconds), add the reminder of water (another 100g).
7. Decant and serve.
Brew time approx. 2:30 minutes
VIDEO TUTORIAL ON V60 POUR OVER BREW GUIDE :